Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dah 3 tahun lebih aku dekat blog ni, macam macam aku cerita, share, lepaskan. This is like my journal, everything that happened, i'll write it in here. Setiap orang mungkin pernah rasa, macam mana rasanya ada orang ke-3. Dibelakangkan. dd, i know things werent like before, and i know it'll never be. Your love, your care, your sincerity, your jokes, the way you look at me, the way you talked to me, the way you texted me, I know it is so different now. I feel like talking to strangers that i just met 3 days ago. But the truth is, its been 3 years we shared almost everything. I'm gonna change my blog URL, so that you dont read this. i dont want anyone to know. i'm not begging for your sympathy. Sincerely, everything that i typed here, it comes from heart. Most of the time, i write it in tears. But, nobody knows. Its okay, i hold back. i know there is no more love from you for me. I've realised. dd, i loved you with all my heart. I mean it. I love you too much, its insane! I lose my appetite this few days, idk why. i dont feel hungry at all. is this what we called love? or i'm just a crazy lunatic bitch yang perasannnnnnnnnnn lebih? I know I am. It doesnt affect you at all. I just wait for time to heal everything. Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure Allah have the best reason, i just have to be strong. there must be a Hikmah soon. InsyaAllah. Assalamualaikum.