Saturday, October 08, 2011

All Ended..

had a terrible night after tuition yesterday. i know i was gonna cry.. it was about dd. we broke up. all about future. i'm sorry. i have my own future. i have to move on. i know a lot of girls would love you as much as i do. or even more. who knows? im really sorry. i miss you so much, you would never know how much.. if we were really meant to be each other, nothing would stop us to be together okay? i love you so much, i will miss us, i would came back to my old days, where i lost you. i guess im just gonna face it, nobody on my side anymore. please dont hold your grudges towards me, i want it to be fine between us k baby? i miss you thousands.. but im just hide that and keep building my ego's wall higher you know. i know you'll hate me. no offense. all i wanna say is, you're my last love, i would never forget you. i know you wouldn't read this. or one day maybe you will? God. i love you sayang. please take a good care. and be happy without me. just at least try, to be much more happier than before kay? i can be happy for you. i know one girl is waiting for you, and i don't know if it was me or someone else, i just leave it to God.

i'm still can't accept the fact tht i'm no longer your girl. but i'll learn to accept that some day, goodnight Muhammad Firdhous bin Abdul Karim. goodbye my one and only heart.